top of page
1. Project Overview
Riobebé is a mom & baby store and they want to establish a responsive e-commerce website for introducing and selling their products.
They hope that the website is user-friendly and easy to use with a clean design, and which allows customers to browse through all products and easily filter by product categories.
- Responsive e-commerce website
- Wordpress (with Elementor, Woocommerce page builders)
- HTML/ CSS code
- About 40 hours
2. Design process
Step 1: Assumptions
Riobebé & products
- Riobebé is a store selling mom & baby genuine imported products.
- Focus on stable income families having children from 1 to 12 years old. They hope to raise their children with modern, scientific methods and care about improving health, physical and intellectual development of their children.
- Variation products
- Having a news page
- Simple purchase process
- The search box displays full information (name + image + price) about related products.
- Set of sticky icons for social networking and contact on mobile interface
Step 2: Demo
Step 3: Feedbacks & resolutions
Product detail page
- Show all product variations
- Hide variations of products that are out of stock
- Add an increase or decrease button in the number of purchased products instead of typing
- Add selection buttons for City/district/ward
bottom of page